Vero Beach Area: (772) 562-1670 Free Estimates!
Is your garage door experiencing a problem in the Vero Beach, Fl area and in need of repair or diagnostics? You deserve to have your garage door repair done properly, and from people you can count on. At Paradise Garage Doors of Vero Beach we specialize in the repair and maintenance of both commercial and residential garage doors. We realize how important your garage doors’ safe and efficient operation is to you and your family and you can expect us to fix your garage door right the first time, on time, and on budget. With nearly 20 years of family owned and operated experience, we are the areas leading choice for garage door sales, service, and installation.
- WE OFFER SAME DAY SERVICE!
- EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE
- PARADISE GARAGE DOORS of Vero Beach, Fl provides service and repair on all types of garage doors and garage door openers. We strive to deliver the best customer service in the garage door business. Our professional Vero Beach installers and garage door techs are knowledgeable and attentive to the needs of our customers.
Our knowledgeable garage door repair in Vero Beach, Fl service department is there to provide you with timely, quality, dependable service. Our service team is dedicated to fixing your garage door problem the first time. Our Vero Beach service technicians are paid by the hour, not commission. This ensures they will not try to up sell you on parts or services that you do not need. We carry a large inventory of parts on our trucks, which means that if you need it, we usually have it.We provide a wide variety of garage door and garage door opener repairs to the Vero Beach area:
- Replace broken torsion and extension springs
- Cable replacements
- Repairs on most makes and models of garage doors and openers
- Gear kit changes
- Section replacements (We have access to many door manufacturers including : North Central Door, Safeway Door, Wayne Dalton, Ideal Door, Clopay, Amarr, Midland, Raynor, MidAmerica, some Taylor, etc.)
- Weather stripping and perimeter seal
- 14 gauge metal hinges (the lower the number, the thicker the metal)
- 15,000-20,000 cycle springs versus 7,000 cycle springs often used by some of our competitors
- 10 ball steel roller on all double doors
- Our doors are installed “Operator Ready”, no need for additional reinforcement later
- Solid shaft, LiftMaster openers with full chains or belts versus less durable segmented shafts and half chain/half cable setups
- 1 year parts and labor warranty (beware of pro-rated offerings where labor is not included, this is often the most significant party of your bill)